Thursday, April 1, 2021

March 31, 2021

Wednesday March 31, 2021


Blog time 1130 on Thursday at Panera, yes I am a day late


Wednesday morning up at 0700.


This morning Nancy is walking at the mall.  This afternoon she works at Gardens.


I have an 1100 meeting with Jennifer of Cogent Engineering.  Jennifer wants to talk about a project she is working on.


Today is my easy day.  I do some light calisthenics at home before my breakfast of oatmeal with banana.  Get on bike and take short 2.5 mile route to Panera.  The temperature was in mid 30s with wind above 10 mph.  Luckily I only rode a short distance.


Ordered coffee with a bagel.  Quickly read some news, checked emails and finished yesterday’s blog.  At 1000 I left Panera and make the quick trip home, 1 mile.


Jennifer’s office is in downtown Alto, about a 30 minute drive from home.  We spent some time discussing her project but most of the time was just talking about family and engineering friends .  


For lunch we had a burger at the Alto Bar which is next door to Jennifer’s office.  Jennifer bought lunch which I appreciated.  


The Coronavirus has isolated us from friends.  When I do have a chance to talk to a friend I ramble on and on.  


At home I did a load of laundry, took out trash and recyclables.  Also found time for a nap.


Nancy got home at 1700.  She said the Gardens was not crowded.  The butterflies are in full bloom but because of coronavirus restrictions it takes forever to get inside.  The wait time is discouraging some folks from visiting.


We had our standard Wednesday night dinner with a scone.  Love scones.


Tonight we watched an episode of New Tricks.  We started watching The City in the Hill but shut is down after 10 minutes because we needed to get to bed.


Debbie FaceTimed tonight.  We gave a positive report.


It was 35 and windy when checked front yard at 2200.  Temperature will drop to mid 20s tonight.  BRR!


 

No comments: