Friday, April 9, 2021

April 8, 2021

 Thursday April 8, 2021

Blog time 1145 at Panera

Up this morning at 0700.  It was cloudy and 63.  My super duper weather app said it would start raining at 0800.  Based on this info I decided to drive to Y.

Light calisthenics before oatmeal breakfast.  I left for the Y at 0830 and it was not raining.  Bummer, once again bum dope made me change plans.

The Y was empty.  Calisthenics and a 20 minutes ride on stationary bike before shower and heading to Panera.

Panera was again devoid of customers.  Spent time reading the Alpena News, email and the News on my iPad.  Finished yesterday’s blog.

Kim is cleaning today.  On cleaning day Nancy and I usually take a drive through rural Mi.  Called Nancy and she said no drive today.  She is getting ready for Book Club on Friday.  She selected the book and must lead the discussion.

I drove to Bill & Paul’s sporting goods.  Looked over their selection of kayaks.  I am thinking of buying a kayak.  

At home prepared lunch.  After lunch I drove Nancy to Harvest Bread so she could get a loaf of her favorite bread.  She also bought a cookie and shared it with me.

It looked the rain had stopped so at 1500 I pumped up the tires on my 40+ year old single speed Nishiki.  Started out on a short ride when the sky opened up.  I was throughly soaked when got home.

For dinner tonight Nancy fixed a cod dinner from Trader Joe’s.  Very good.

News and then we watched an episode of New Tricks. Nancy headed to bed.  I watched another episode of Who Killed Sara.

Missy FaceTimed us this evening.  It was still warmer in GR than CA.  That will change soon.

Temperature in mid 50s when checked front yard at 2200.  Scattered showers for the weekend.

 


No comments: