Thursday, April 29, 2021

April 28, 2021

 Wednesday April 28, 2021

Blog time 1715 sitting in office.

The alarm goes off at 0630.  Nancy gets ready for her morning swim.

Today is my easy Wednesday.  It was drizzling.  Drizzle will end later this morning.

I did some light calisthenics before dressing and heading to the Gathering Place restaurant for breakfast.  I had oatmeal, scrambled egg and sourdough toast along with coffee.  The food is good but their internet is weak.  I just read the headlines.

After breakfast I drove to D&W to mail a package.  At home I called our insurance agent and got our vehicle insurance squared away.

The drizzle had stopped so at 1130 I started out on a 11.5 mile bike ride.  As soon as I got home I spread a bag of mulch.

Quick shower and then lunch.

This afternoon I:

Did a load of laundry.

Took out the trash and recyclables.

Took a nap.

This and that:

Tonight is President Biden’s first address to USA public.

The actions of publishing houses to not publish books by some of President Trumps staff sure sounds like censorship.  What happened to Freedom of Speech.  Is it only for the Woke Folk.

Apple and other major companies are having great sales.

Facebook censors some posts about India’s Prime Minister.  It bothers me that a large organization like Facebook has this much power.  Who elected them.

The Coronavirus sure has taken its toll on the EU.

Tonight for dinner we had meal 4 of the pinwheel sandwiches.  They are good but enough is enough.

We watched the news before switching to BritBox.  Watched an episode of Death in Paradise.  

Nancy headed to bed and I watched another episode of the Swedish cop show, Backstrom.  This show is not up to what I expect of Swedish cop shows.

Checked front yard at 2200.  No critters.  Temp in mid 50s.  Rain expected tonight.

No comments: