Tuesday, April 20, 2021

April 19, 2021

 Monday April 19, 2021

Blog time 1300 sitting in office.

Up with the 0630 alarm.  Nancy headed out immediately for her two classes at MVP.

I did all my calisthenics at home.  At 0800 I called our dentist, Dr Lambert, to see if he could look at what I think was an infected gum.  The location of the infections appears to be near an implant screw.  I have a 1045 appointment.

Drove to Panera and bought a coffee and bagel.  Fixed oatmeal to go with coffee and bagel.

Showered before heading to dentist.  Dr Lamber took an X-ray of the infected area.  He wants me to come back on Thursday so he can remove my dental implant for closer inspection.  He will also consult with the Oral Surgeon who did most of the implant work.

On way home I stopped at Meijer’s and replenished my special food.

It is now 1300.  I will have lunch and if the rain stops I will take a bike ride.  Stay tuned.

Lunch

Spent time in office paying bills and reading.

1600 the rain has stopped so headed out on a bike ride.  Today I took the Bianchi with the 8 speed internal hub.  I pedaled  8.57 miles.  

Showered before dinner.

Light dinner of cereal and hard roll.

After the news we watched a new season of Midsomer Murders.

The magic is gone because the script seemed confusing.  We will give it another week.

Temperature was in high 30s when checked the front yard at 2200.  Sub freezing temp possible tonight.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed this evening.  

No comments: