Tuesday, April 6, 2021

April 5, 2021

 Monday April 5, 2021

Blog time 1100 at Panera 

Set the alarm for 0630 today.  Nancy needs to leave home at 0700 so she can get to her class at MVP on time.

The temperature was in the 50s.  I got a weather warning on my iPhone saying hail and thunder storms heading our way.  No bike today.

Just some chin-ups and pull-ups before breakfast.  It was raining hard when I left home at 0800 for the Y.  

The Y was not crowded.  Today is the first day of Spring Break so I expected more young folks.  They must be sleeping in.

Calisthenics, rode the stationary bike for 10 minutes and finished with a 0.6 mile walk.  Since I have been easing back on walking my hip pain has diminished.

After Panera I will stop at Home Depot to look for a door stop.  Next stop will be Meijer’s for supplies.

This and that:

Michigan is leading the nation with its Coronavirus surge.  This despite the continual lecturing of our Governor.

President Biden’s Infrastructure Plan sure looks more like a liberal wish list.  Very little actual civil engineering projects.  The unions are the main beneficiaries.

Panera has raised their prices on most items.  Why am I not surprised.

As mentioned earlier I stopped at Home Depot.  Found exactly what I wanted.  Of course I only wanted one door stop but got a package of two.  What do you expect from Big Box stores.

Meijer’s was not very crowded so I was able to get my yogurt, cookies, bread and pudding in record time.

Lunch and then headed down to office.  Today I wrote my monthly note to Grandkids.

The sun came out late this afternoon.  Got on my bike and pedaled to Macatawa Bank.  Returned our Trust Documents to our lock box.  Also put Nancy’s master password in box for safe keeping.

Took a short nap this afternoon.  For dinner I had Cheerios with pineapple and a ham sandwich.

After the news we watched the final episode of Blood Land. We were not satisfied with the confusing ending.

Nancy headed to bed and I watched another episode of Who Killed Sara.

Missy FaceTimed us this evening.  We gave positive reports.  It was warmer in GR than LA.

It was still in mid 50s when checked front yard at 2200.  No sign of skunk.  The repellent worked?



No comments: