Thursday, April 8, 2021

April 7, 2021

 Wednesday April 7, 2021

Up with alarm at 0600. Breakfast Club today.  This morning Nancy is swimming at MVP.

Made a quick trip to Panera to get coffee and bagel for use while I attend BC.

Speaker today from Circle Theater. She talked about current problems and surviving during coronavirus.

After BC stopped at Panera for oatmeal and short read.

1000, I have an appointment at Secretary of States office.  I got my Driver’s License changed to a real ID.  Because the SOS screwed up first time, no charge.

Stopped at Woodland Mall looking for wig wam wool crew socks.  Not available at stores I visited.

At REI bought a laminated photos of birds of MI card.

At Batteries  Plus I bought a battery tester.

Back at home took a 9 mile bike ride. The temperature during the ride was in mid 70s.  I just wore a light tee. 

Showered and then quick lunch.

Wednesday chores.

Load of laundry

Gathered up trash and took to curb.

Short nap.

Nancy  had a 1730 FaceTime conversation with Akerke.

For dinner Nancy fixed two ham sandwiches.  

We watched the news and then headed to the den to watch New Tricks on Prime.

Debbie and Missy Facetimed this evening.  Everything ok.

After New Tricks Nancy headed to bed.  I watched another episode of Who Killed Sara on Netflix.

The temperature was still in 70s when checked front yard at 2200.  



No comments: