Wednesday, April 28, 2021

April 27, 2021

 Tuesday April 27, 2021

Blog time 1030 sitting in Mudpenny Cafe in the new Ada Development. 

Up this morning at 0645.  It was 56 degrees.  Warmest morning this year.  What to wear on big ride?

Nancy left at 0800.  She is meeting friends at Calvin College for a morning walk.

I did all my calisthenics at home.  I only go to the Y on rainy days.

Breakfast and then headed out on a ride to the new development in Ada.  It is 5.5 miles from the condo.  Today I am trying the Mudpenny Cafe.  Ordered coffee and a muffin.  The cafe is nice and clean but has a limited menu.  

I read my emails and finished yesterday’s blog.  It is now 1045 and the temperature is 66.  I will ditch my jacket on the ride home.

I took a long route home, total miles today, 14.5.  Longest ride of the year.

At home I noticed that Nancy had spread 3 bags of mulch in our side yard green area.  She still need another 2 bags.

After lunch I headed back to Lowe’s to purchase 2 bags of mulch.  Also stopped Groskopfs and got a neck pillow for Missy.

Nancy’s tooth fell out today.  She has a 1645 appointment to get it glued back on.  

Talked to my old engineering friend Tom Mayan.  We reminisced about the good old days.  Tom told me that we should make an effort to attend Grandson Lucas’s confirmation in June.

Spent the rest of the afternoon in the office reading and cleaning up.  

For dinner tonight we had meal 2 of the pin wheel sandwiches we purchased earlier at Costco.  Coleslaw and pineapple were also on the menu.

We watched the news and then switched to Brit Box and watched a new show called Shakespeare and Hathaway.  A detective duo filmed in Stratford on Avon.  We will watch another episode before forming an opinion.

Nancy headed to bed and I watched a Swedish cop show on Acorn. It was called Backstrom.  

Missy FaceTimed this evening.  

Did not see the super moon when checked the front yard at 2200.  Showers possible tonight.  Low temps this evening in 50s.


No comments: