Thursday, December 31, 2020

Wednesday December 30, 2020

Blog time 1330 sitting in office

Up this morning at 0645.  Today is my easy Wednesday.  Dressed and checked outside.  We got about 3” of snow overnight.  I got out shovel and cleaned our walk.  Also salted the walk.

Tahoe Drive had not been plowed but I wanted to see how the all wheel drive would preform in 3” of wet snow. Backed out of the drive and headed up the snow covered hill on Tahoe.  No problem whatsoever.  In MI all cars should have AWD.

At Panera I ordered two coffees, oatmeal and a bagel.  After breakfast I drove to the Y for some light exercise and a 30 minute walk.  The Y was not crowded but I bet on Monday the Y will be crowded with all the New Year’s Resolution folks.  They stay about 6 weeks.

Spent time in office finishing yesterday’s blog.  Lunch and then drove Nancy to Talbots in Breton Village.  To kill time I walked into Jos Banks and ended up buying a khaki sport coat.  

At home I returned to office for some reading.  No sooner had I sat down than Jos Banks called and said I left my gloves.  So got back in Fusion and drove to Jos Banks.  Nancy accompanied me because she wanted something to do.

When we got home our driveway had been plowed.  A clear drive allowed me to take the trash can to the curb.

Put out corn for deer.  I had to clear a small spot in the snow for each ear.

For dinner Nancy fixed me two poached eggs on English muffin.  Also mixed fruit and a croissant.

Tonight we watched Virgin River on Netflix.  I stayed up and watched another episode of occupied.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed this evening.  We all gave positive reports.

It was a cold 25 when checked front yard before going to bed.



No comments: