Thursday, December 10, 2020

December 9, 2020

 Wednesday December 9, 2020

Blog time 1015 sitting in waiting room at Fox Ford

We both slept in until 0700.  First thing Nancy headed to Meijer’s to get some supplies.

It is my easy Wednesday so I did calisthenics at 50%.  Dressed and drove to Panera for coffee and bagel.  Oatmeal breakfast and then took the Escape to Fox Ford for an oil change.  Fox Ford was empty.  I opened up my iPad and did some reading.

Sun and unseasonably warm today.  At 1000 it was 40.

Got home at 1100.  Put on bike clothes and headed out on a 7.6 mile bike ride.  On the ride I did encountered a flock of about 12 turkeys trying to cross busy Cascade Road.  They were careful not to get caught in traffic.  They would cross in small groups only when traffic was light.  They seemed to understand when they can cross.  I was impressed.

At home quick shower, dressed and then Nancy and I got in the Fusion and drove to the Tanger’s Outlet Mall.  The Mall was not crowded.  I was disappointed that the stores I visited were not well stocked and what they had was second rate.  Spent about 40 minutes looking around.

Lunch and then headed downstairs to office.  I finished yesterday’s blog and spent time reading the papers.  

1600 turned on the electric blanket on a downstairs bed.  I grabbed my Kindle and started reading a new book.  I thought I would fall asleep but I ended up reading for 90 minutes.

It being Wednesday I did a load of laundry and took out the trash.  

For dinner we had Cheerios with a baguette and cottage cheese.  Watched the news before switching to Acorn.  Tonight we watched Whitechapel.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed today.  We said everything ok.

It was clear and below freezing when I checked our front yard at 2200.  The weather folks said the Northern Lights would be visible tonight.  I made no effort to view.

I am not a big fan of Astronomy.  I don’t know if I can find the North Star.


No comments: