Saturday, December 5, 2020

December 4, 2020

 Friday December 4, 2020

Blog time 1900 sitting in living

Up at 0630.  Nancy headed out on her 3.25 mile walk.  It was dark when she started but I gave her a reflective vest to wear.  We have 9 hours and 10 minutes of daylight.

Calisthenics and then headed to Panera for coffee and a bagel. At home I fixed my oatmeal breakfast.

After breakfast I put on my winter riding clothes and headed out on my 7 mile ride to the Y.  It was 34 with wind chill in 20s.

Once again the Y was not crowded.  Calisthenics and a mile walk.

When got home my speedometer said I rode 10.5 miles.  Kim was cleaning and Nancy was at her heart doctor.  This was an annual appointment to get her pacemaker checked out.

Showered, dressed and waited for Nancy.  She got home at 1130.  Her pacemaker is working fine.  It has about 6 more years of life.

It being Friday we took a ride through rural West Michigan.  Today we headed south to Barry County.  We drove about Gun Lake.  I could not believe how many new homes have been built in Barry County in the last 10 years.  We got home at 1400.

Quick lunch and then headed down to office.

Today I wrote notes to be put in the Christmas Card I am sending out.  Yes folks I am doing Christmas cards.

Wrote blog and read email and news.  

Dinner tonight was Trader Joe’s cod dinner.  I had mine with corn and a scone. 

Tonight we watched Whitechapel on Prime. It was good.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed this evening.  Everything ok.

It was 30 when checked garage and front yard at 2200.  Temp tomorrow morning will be in high 20s.  Sunny most of the day. 


No comments: