Wednesday, December 2, 2020

December 1, 2020

 Tuesday December 1, 2020

Blog time 1530 sitting in office.

Slept in until 0700.  Calisthenics and then headed to Panera for coffee and a bagel.  Oatmeal breakfast before heading out on my 7 mile ride to the Y.  Stiff 17 mph wind made the wind chill in the 20s, BRR.  On these cold days I have been wearing a Baklava.  Great cold weather gear.  Keeps my head warm.

Nancy’s heel was acting up last night so she did not sleep well.  No morning walk this morning.  Instead Nancy went shopping at Trader Joe’s, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Meijer’s and the Dollar Store.  Sure sounds like a lot of exercise to me.

Like yesterday the Y was not crowded.  I did some calisthenics and finished with a mile walk.  The bike ride home was pleasant because the sun was out and I had the wind at my back.

At home I shaved and showered.  Dressed and then Nancy and I headed to Costco.  Costco was busy but they had enough lines open that checkout was a breeze. 

This and that:

Every day President Trump becomes more irrelevant.  His rants do not make sense.  Why haven’t GOP legislators told him to shut up.

Today is first day of Meteorological winter not to be confused with Astronomical Winter that starts on the Winter Solstice, Dec 21.

Lunch and then retreated down to my office.  Spent rest of afternoon reading.

Tonight Nancy fixed Penne with a turkey sauce from Trader Joe’s.  Good.

Watched the Shepard Smith news show on CNBC and then switched to CBS to watch NCIS.  Surprise, Frosty displaced NCIS.

Watched the last episode of season 2 Jack Ryan tonight.  I liked the show.  Great Guy show.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed this evening.  Everything ok.

It was cold and windy when checked the yard at 2200.  More wind and cold tomorrow.




No comments: