Monday, December 7, 2020

December 6, 2020

 Sunday December 6, 2020

Blog time 1730 sitting in office.

Slept in until 0730 this morning

Dressed and headed to Panera for two coffees and a bagel.  Fixed my oatmeal breakfast.

At 0915 turned on my iPad and switched to YouTube for the 39th virtual service from Trinity Lutheran.  Yes folks 39 Sundays watching Church on the iPad.  The normal attendance is 900.  I think that is pretty good.

Nancy started out on a walk.  I soon followed. Today I walked 3.2 miles.  This is my exercise for the day. 

Ice on local pond, funny seeing geese walking on ice.

Never got above freezing today. 

Spent some time reading the GRP’s comics and obituaries before lunch.  Light lunch and then helped Nancy get her new iPad working.  It was pretty simple.  The only problem we had was with emails.  Still a work in progress.

Like yesterday I headed downstairs to the guest bedroom.  Turned on the electric blanket and read several chapters of my current book.

For dinner Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs.  I had mine with spinach pie, bacon and a scone.

Tonight we watched 60 Minutes.  Later we watched an episode of Whitechapel.  We finished a series.  It was good.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed today.  

It was in the high 20s when checked the front yard at 2200.  Low tonight expected to be in mid 20s.  Winter is finally here.


No comments: