Monday, February 27, 2017

Sunday February 26, 2017

Blog time: 1250 sitting at dining room table.

Winter continues with temps in the high teens this morning. This morning we attended the 0900 service at Trinity Lutheran.

Before going I had a quick breakfast. The steroid pills require food in the stomach. Wednesday I will call Doctor and ask to be taken off steroids. They are not correcting the double vision.

Pastor Bob gave a great Homily this morning. What is the difference between a Homily and Sermon?

After church we headed to Meijer's for supplies. We also filled up the Escape. Gas was $2.33.

Ms P is a little under the weather so I took a solo two mile walk.

It is now 1300 so I will take a break for lunch and nap. Stay tuned.

After the nap I got on my bike and checked out some hills on Thornapple Drive south of Tahoe Drive. The hills looked imposing but despite their steepness they are short so I was surprised how easily I was able to climb them. Several hills on Ada Dr and Cascade Rd are not as steep but they are very long making the climb very difficult. I guess "looks can be deceiving" is an apt description for these hills.

After the ride I headed downstairs to check my bank accounts and pay some bills. I also synced my iPhone and iPad to the laptop.

Nancy is fixing soup and a Hamburg for dinner. Sounds good.

The days are getting longer. We now have 11h08' of daylight.

Will watch 60 Minutes and finish reading the GRP this evening. I have not seen any movies up for an award tonight so will not watch. Besides I don't want to watch some overpaid actor spouting off about what is bad about the USA. Lectures I don't need.

No comments: