Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday February 19, 2017

Blog time: 1740 sitting in living room drinking wine.

Another great day in GR. High temp 62 with blue skies and sun.

We slept in this morning. I had a quick breakfast and then we headed out to the 0900 service at Trinity Lutheran. It is nice that a lot of folks remember our names. Pastor gave a good Homily this morning. Trinity Lutheran is not hell fire and brimstone but preaches peace, love, charity and getting along with all folks. The country needs this attitude.

We stopped at Meijer's to get some supplies. At home I took the Taurus and filled it up. Gas remains at $2.26.

Took Ms P on a long walk and then had lunch. It being Sunday I took a short nap.

Finished my outdoor activities with a three mile walk. I overdressed so had to shower when I got home.

Nancy is fixing burgers for dinner tonight. We will watch 60 Minutes and finish reading the GRP before switching to Netflix/Acorn.

No comments: