Sunday, February 12, 2017

Saturday February 11, 2017

Blog time 1110 at Cascade Library:

We really slept in this morning. With the longer days I think we have some snow birds returning.

For the past several morning I think a Robin has been tweeting near our back deck.

The mild weather continues. This morning the temp was in the mid 30s.

For breakfast this morning we drove to Panera. We selected Panera over several other local restaurants. The place was empty.

At home I grabbed my iPad and walked to the Cascade Library.

Checked the London papers and was surprised at the big story warning seniors about their sudden cold spell. Good grief the temperature is going to plunge to the mid teens accompanied by several inches of snow. Stay inside you old folks.

I think most folks in GR reading this story would laugh. Mid teens is the average low temp for Jan/Feb.

Apple CEO Tim Cook is visiting the UK and he said the country will be just fine after BRexit. He did announce that Apple is expanding their London office.

The Telegraph announced that the Trump press secretary is on his way out. How do they know before the USA papers?

Russia is said to be considering turning over the traitor Snowden to US. I hope so and he should then spend the rest of his life in a Federal lock up.

After lunch I walked to Meijer's to pick up a prescription.

On the way I did pass about five robins. I think their brain got the wrong signal because we have more snow and low temps ahead.

For dinner tonight Nancy took me to Shariz, a local Persian restaurant. I had an excellent lamb shank and Nancy had a very good chicken dish. It was a very pleasant evening. Thank you Nancy.

Debbie FaceTimed us tonight. We got caught up. Finished watching a The Bletchley Circle show on Netflix.

No comments: