Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuesday October 1, 2013

Today is the first day of the last quarter of the year. At the start of each quarter I get a new tooth brush and change blades in my fusion razor. Today is also the first day the Fed Gov shut down. Idiots reign! Ms P and I got up at 0430 to answer "nature's call". I really don't know what "nature's call" means. I was up so I had my morning breakfast and then went back to bed. I had the pool to myself this morning. Every 10 weeks I buy a lottery ticket for the Mega Millions, etc. I buy 1 ticket for each draw and the ticket is good for 20 draws. About every two years I will win $100. I had my coffee at Starbucks in Breton Village so I could buy the lotto tickets at D&W. Nancy and I got home at the same time, 1230. We had a quick lunch and then headed downtown to visit some more Art Prize Venues. We spent about 90 minutes viewing the exhibits. Both Nancy and I were tired when we got home. I took a short nap. Tonight I will finish Sunday's "Baked Bean Casserole". Good TV tonight. The NCIS shows and "Person of Interest". I don't know if I can stay awake for POI. We also got a paper edition of the GRP. Today the high temp was 72. We will have three more days of 70s and then fall weather moves in.

No comments: