Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday October 25, 2013

Fall facts: The robins are gone. We had our first frost this morning. Leaves are falling fast. High temperature today was 45. Up at 0500 and in pool at 0615. Left MAC at 0800 and headed straight home. Today the OHNA planted 5 trees. We started at 0915 and were done by 1100. After changing clothes I headed to Kava House for coffee. Tree planting made me hungry so I had a cinnamon roll. The news media is really hung up on the health care web site. Who cares! Most folks know that most new software requires a break in period. After a quick lunch I took a short nap. For dinner tonight Nancy and I headed to Russ's for dinner. I had clam chowder in a bread bowl and cole slaw. Nancy had chicken rice soup and a salad. The chicken rice soup did not sit well with Nancy because she suffered a reaction. Not much on TV. I started watching Hawaii Five-0. I think this show is bad. I hate to see a man in a suit with stubble. They are not compatible.

No comments: