Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday October 30, 2013

Breakfast Club Wednesday: Up at 0555 and get ready for the 0700 meeting. As usual the food was great especially the apple fritter. Today's speaker was head of the Red Cross in GR. His talk was interesting. After the meeting I headed to Starbucks in Gaslight to read the WSJ. An article on the rapid conversion of trucks to natural gas caught my interest. Last year I bought stock in Cummins Engines because they had developed an engine that runs on natural gas. I hope the stock goes up. On my way home I stopped at Bill and Paul's to look for a short, light winter coat. No luck. I think I will just buy a wool zip up sweater. Groskopf's had a small day pack that I would like for my bike rides. I bought it. Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon. I got out my hybrid bike and pedaled to Ada a distance of 18 miles. It was a great day for a ride. The temperature was in the high 50s. I took a quick shower and then started to take Ms P on her walk. She is still stiff from yesterdays ball chasing. We only walked around the block. I took a short nap. We had a light dinner and watched the news. We are now watching Nature on PBS. I got my 30 in today did you?

No comments: