Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday October 20, 2013

Weekend Update: Saturday October 19. I slept this morning. Had my breakfast at Bill's. It was misting so I wore my rain suit. After breakfast I pedaled arounds Reeds Lake. It is suppose to rain all day. Nancy and I made a Costco run. Costco was super busy. Nancy filled a prescription and I bought a bottle of wine, a wool zip neck undershirt and peanut butter. We had dinner at Russ's. I had clam chowder in a bread bowl. Nancy had the chicken noodle soup. Watched some TV before turning in. Sunday October 20: Up at 0655 and got ready to go for our swim at the MAC. Nancy and I had the pool to ourselves most of the swim. We made our weekly stop at Meijer's. Gas was $3.34 per gallon. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. This afternoon I volunteered to help plant 17 trees in the neighborhood. Today we will dig the holes and tomorrow we will plant trees. We started at 1300 and were done in an hour. I still had time for a short Sunday nap. Nancy spent about an hour facetiming with Lucas and Alessandra. She had a great time getting caught up on their busy lives. After the nap I took Ms P on her daily walk. The leaves are falling fast. I bet in one week most of the leaves will be gone. Nancy is fixing soup and sloppy joes for dinner. We will watch some TV and read the GRP before heading upstairs.

No comments: