Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday October 4, 2013

October 4 is Luca Scott's eighth birthday. Happy Birthday Lucas! The weather folks said it would be raining hard by 1000. I packed my rain suit and headed to the MAC. I was in the pool by 0615. Today is my lawn cutting day. On lawn cutting days I do my routine at 80% to save energy. Since it was going to rain I did the routine at 100%. I left the MAC at 0830 and no rain in fact the sun was shining. I had coffee at the Kava House. The Fed shutdown still dominates the newspapers. I got home at 1100 and the sun was still shining. After a quick lunch I started cutting the grass. I was done by 1530. After the lawn cutting I took a quick shower and nap. For dinner tonight Nancy and I went to Forest Hills Inn. Not much on TV so I am typing the blog on my Apple Air while channel surfing.

No comments: