Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday October 5, 2013

We had some major storms blow through last night. A lot of thunder and lightning with these storms. I slept in until 0800. It was not raining on my ride to Bill's but the humidity was 90%. I had oatmeal for breakfast. It was not raining when I left so I pedaled around Reeds Lake. The trail around the lake was really crowded. It was so humid that I had to take a shower when I got home. Nancy was out of eggs so we all got in the Taurus and headed to Costco. Costco was jammed. We purchased eggs, facial tissue, V8 juice a pizza and a hot dog. Meijer's was having a special on grapes so we headed to the nearby store in Cascade. Nancy thought their grapes were poor quality so we left and headed to the Meijer's on Kalamazoo and 28th. She bought a lot of grapes. As soon as we got home we started putting the furniture on the breezeway away for the winter. Yes folks colder weather is coming. I watched the first half of the UM game. I took a nap. For dinner Nancy fixed the pizza we bought at Costco. It is now 2100 and we are watching the OSU/N game. We have the windows open and the humidity is oppressive.

No comments: