Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday October 3, 2013

This morning Nancy had her stress test. She passed. I got up at 0730 and it looked like rain so I put my rain suit in the back pack and pedaled to the MAC. After the swim and calisthenics I headed to Starbucks in Gas Light Village. The sun was shining bright. I got home about 1330 and after a quick lunch Nancy and I took a drive to Belding. Our goal was to stop at several roadside stands and buy some apples, squash and pepper. We accomplished our goal including a jar of rhubarb/strawberry jam. We bought 1/2 peck of apples. Do you know how big a peck is? It was a great drive, the colors were great. It is Thursday so of course we are heading to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner. I don't think we will sit outside because we have been having intermittent showers. It is very warm with the temperature in the 89s. Not much on TV tonight so after we read the GRP we will head upstairs to read our books. Actually I will read my Kindle.

No comments: