Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday October 24, 2013

I have a Grand Rapids Building Authority meeting at 0900. Got up at 0455 and drove to the MAC. In the pool at 0615 and left the MAC at 0800. The GRBA meeting lasted about 30 minutes. Stopped for coffee at Starbucks in Gaslight Village. Got home about 1100. Took Ms P on her walk. Nancy got home about noon. We immediately headed to Costco to get Halloween candy. Did I ever mention that I hated Halloween. I also bought a jar of pickled herring. I am hooked on herring. Nancy is a block captain for the OHNA. The OHNA published a Halloween newsletter and I delivered them. There are 21 neighbors in our block. Took a short nap after delivering the newsletter. Nancy and I had dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. Nancy had the bourbon chicken and I had a bowl of chili. We are now watching the World Series. At 2100 we will watch White Collar. Snow along Lake Michigan shore but no snow in GR. Frost expected tonight. Remember to get your 30 in each and every day.

No comments: