Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wednesday January 11, 2012

Today is Breakfast Club so I get up when the alarm goes off at 0556. We had a small turnout and I think a lot of members are in warmer climates. Today was like a spring day. It was sunny with temperatures in the low 50s. After Breakfast Club I head for Starbucks to read my newspaper and try Starbuck's new milder coffee called blonde. I did not taste any difference from their original brew. I did stop at Rylee's to get Nancy a windshield ice scraper.

When I got home I headed upstairs and started reviewing a set of bridge plans. At 1330 I headed downtown to attend a GRBA meeting. We are wrapping up two projects and we do not have any new projects in the mill. I might be out of a job. I was kind of sluggish so I took a 2 mile walk. I continued reviewing plans until 1730 when I got in the C2 and headed to Fred's to meet Tom Moleski for pizza. We had a pleasant meal and I was home by 2000. Nancy got home from book club about 2030 and she went right to bed.

It is now 2135 and as soon as I finish this paragraph I am heading to bed. I did get my 30 in today, did you?

No comments: