Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday January 9, 2012

The January thaw continues. It was 31 at 0700 but the forecast was for 40 and sunny most of the day. Nancy and I still have our colds. I slept in this morning until 0730. I did not do any exercises at home. I pedaled the AT to the MAC. At the MAC I did a few exercises but no running or rowing. I spent some time in the hot tub thinking that the heat is good for my cold. I have been following the adage "Feed a cold, starve a fever" and when I stepped on the scale it showed. After the MAC I pedaled over to Breton Village. I bought a cup of coffee and read the WSJ and DFP. The WSJ had a big article on how Romney did when he ran Bain Capital. Like most business men he had some failures and several projects were spectacular successes. What is the plural for success? I am a Huntsman supporter.

When I got home I had a quick lunch and then took a nap. The body must be well rested to fight a cold. I did go on a 1.5 mile walk. It was a beautiful day for a walk. We got a call this afternoon from Veronica. She wants Steve and Lucas join me in Ann Arbor for a UM football game. We tentatively set a November 10 date. UM plays Northwestern on this date.

This evening we will have a light dinner and then read the GRP and watch the news. It will be an early evening. Despite my cold I did get my 30 in today, did you?

No comments: