Monday, January 23, 2012

Saturday January 21, 2012

Usually on Saturday morning I set the alarm for 0630 because Nancy has an early morning class at the MAC. Today Nancy is in Chicago so I slept in until 0700. Last night when I got home from dinner I spent about an hour shoveling snow. This morning we got just a light dusting since I shoveled last and I had the walks cleared in 20 minutes. I walked over the Wolfgang's for breakfast. I got there early enough so I did not have to wait. When I left they had a long line of folks waiting for a table.
When I got home I started my laundry. I spent some time on my computer today checking old excel files. It is a beautiful winter's day. We have bright sunshine with temperatures in the mid 20s. I went on a 3 mile walk. Reeds Lake was crowded with ice fishermen. I don't know if I would venture out on the ice. We have had only about 3 days of below freezing temperature.
For dinner I drove over to the Subway in Gas Light Village. I ate dinner in the back room watching TV. It was a quiet winter's day.

No comments: