Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday January 30, 2012

I did not set an alarm last night but was still able to get up at 0630. The weather folks talked about maybe snow this morning so I took the car to the MAC. I was surprised at how rapidly my knee had healed because I was able to run without any pain. After the MAC I drove home and then walked to the post office and the Kava House. Is Syria going to finally get rid of their dictator?

The roads were still snow covered so I don't know if I will attempt riding the bike tomorrow. On my walk home from the Kava House I asked the folks at the new micro brewery when they are going to open. They said Wednesday at noon. I might walk down Wednesday afternoon and sample their beer.

I got chilled on my walk today so I turned on the electric blanket and took a short nap. I spent most of the afternoon catching up on my reading. I read about 6 back issues of Canoe and Kayak and now I have "Spring Fever".

We are eating light tonight. I will read the GRP and then watched some news on TV. Not much on TV so I will head upstairs and continue reading my book on Magellan's trip around the world in 1511.

Today we have 9h52' of daylight. That is 52' more than at the equinox. The daily mean temperature in most of January is 24⁰. It is a flat line. Tomorrow the daily mean increases to 25⁰. Every little bit helps. I got my 30' in did you?

No comments: