Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday January 26, 2011

I woke up at 0345 and realized that I forgot to make the coffee so I headed downstairs complete this task. Nancy has to have her morning coffee. The alarm went off at 0555 and I got up and started dressing for my Breakfast Club meeting. Yes folks this is Breakfast Club Wednesday. It was very mild this morning, 29⁰. The food was really good this morning. We had French toast, scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon and fruit. A fellow Breakfast Club member gave a talk on the economy. He is a financial manager. His recommendation was to buy stock.

After the meeting I stopped at the Kava House to read the papers. This morning's editions were all about the President's speech. Nancy has a bad cold so she stayed home this morning. When I got home she informed me that the alarm people were on their way to install our alarm system. They spent about 3 hours installing the system. I was given a dry run on how the system works. It is pretty slick. Nancy was not home because she is working at the Gardens this afternoon.

I am now waiting for Kim's husband to pick up Ms P. They are keeping her while we are gone. Tonight we are going to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner. Before leaving I showed Nancy how to arm the alarm system. She said it was confusing but I know that she will get the hang of it soon. We had a quick dinner, watched some TV and headed to bed. Tomorrow is a busy day.

No comments: