Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monday January 17, 2011

I got up at 0500 and Ms P and I did our early morning routine. I went back to bed and woke up when I heard Nancy turn on the Today Show. Today I rode with Nancy to the MAC. Today is the seven month anniversary of the accident. I am almost back to normal. I did five normal pushups today and also 5 assisted pull ups. My goal is 100% by St Patrick's Day.

I bought my coffee at the Omelet Shop and sat in the common space at Breton Village Mall and read the DFP. Today is a legal holiday so the WSJ was not published. After reading the paper I walked home. It started to snow on my walk. We have a winter storm warning today.

Steve did not have to work today so he is home with the kids. He skyped us and we had a nice conversation. After a quick lunch I went upstairs to my office and completed several chores. First I called Eagle Security to give me an estimate for an alarm system. They are stopping by tomorrow at 1400 to inspect the house. My second chore was to fix the strap on Nancy's gym bag. I got it fixed. My next job is to start working with "My Heritage" software. I want to be able to print and send the family tree to family members. I did find out how to add family members to the software. I also downloaded a new tool bar for the program.

We had crockpot oatmeal for dinner. It was very good. We watched a little TV, read the paper and at 2100 headed to bed. I took Ms P out just before going to bed. It was snowing/raining and the temperature was right at the freezing mark. Who knows what tomorrow morning will bring?

No comments: