Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday January 9, 2011

It was another cold morning. The temperature did not get to single digits but 11⁰ is still cold. This morning is swimming morning. We got to the MAC several minutes before opening. When I got to the pool every lane was full. I shared a lane with Nancy. We both swam 45 minutes. Nancy and I left for home as soon as we were done with our showers. We let Ms P out and then headed to Moleski's for a breakfast brunch. The Moleski's served kielbasa, an egg dish and French toast. It was all very good. We left for home about 1230.

On our way home we stopped at the main post office to mail a package to Missy. As soon as I got home I let Nancy out and then headed to Rylee's hardware to get a special light bulb for our back room light. I could not read the label so they gave me a 300 watt bulb. When I got home I put the burned out bulb under a glass and saw it was a 150 watt bulb. After my nap I went back to Rylee's and got the proper bulb.

I took Ms P on a walk around the block and also took a 2.25 mile walk. I wore my bear claw grippers on my walk. Tonight Nancy fixed some of her vegetable beef soup left over from Thursday night. It tasted real good. We watched the news and 60 minutes. I read the GRP and watched CSI, Miami. At 2100 I took Ms P out and then headed upstairs to finish this blog.

No comments: