Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tuesday January 18, 2011

I really slept last night. I did not get up until 0600. I took Ms P out and started shoveling the drive. We got about 1.5" overnight and luckily it remained snow and not ice. I did not go back to bed but continued shoveling. I rode with Nancy to the MAC. We got there before 0800. This is the earliest that I have been at the MAC in ages. I completed my routine and stopped at 5/3rd bank and then Breton Village. I bought the coffee at the Omelet Shop and read both the DFP and WSJ.

I walked home and after taking Ms P out I started removing a thin layer of ice from the drive. It came out with little effort. Nancy got home from the MAC and she helped me. We worked until 1400 and then we went inside for lunch. I did not have time to eat because the man from Eagle Security arrived to give his pitch about an alarm system. He was very good and we bought the system. They will install it next Wednesday.

As I write this blog Nancy is outside chopping ice. We just got a call from Missy and she and AJ are on their way to GR. Missy is leaving tomorrow from GR for LA. She has a job interview. Nancy and I will take care of AJ. They will be her about 2200.

Nancy is fixing a surprise for dinner tonight. We will read the paper and watch NCIS. We will stay up until Missy arrives. Nancy fixed pork loin with stove top stuffing. We also had lima beans.

We watched both NCIS and NCIS/LA. Nancy went to bed at 2200 and I stayed to watch a western. Missy and AJ arrived a little after 2300. They were dead tired and went directly to bed.

No comments: