Sunday, January 16, 2011

Saturday January 15, 2011

I got up at 0500 with Ms P and had to shovel the walk and drive. We got about 1.5" overnight. I went back to bed and the alarm goes off at 0630. Nancy got up and headed to the MAC. I got up at 0700 and got dressed. Today I am going to the RV show at DeVos Place downtown. I will have an apple fritter at the Amway. I get outside and it had snowed a lot since 0500 so I again shoveled the walk and drive. The walk downtown was tiring because folks did not have time to shovel their walks.

It took about 90 minutes to walk downtown. Normally I can do it in 60 minutes. I had 2 apple fritters at the Amway. They have the world's best apple fritter. Even better than the west side market in Cleveland. The RV show was crowded. I think this is another sign that the economy is recovering. I walked around and looked at all the trailers and RV's. I think that the Airstreams are the best. If I was to buy a trailer it would be an airstream. I also liked the small RV's.

The walk home was a struggle. When I got home Nancy and I got in the Taurus along with Ms P and headed to Costco. Gas at Costco was less than $3. We purchased a chicken for tonight's meal and also bought some supplies. When we got home Nancy said she was in for the day. I agreed. I sat down in the lazy boy and turned the TV to the football game.

January 15 is Debbie's birthday. We called her and wished her a happy birthday. Debbie went to lunch with friends and was going to dinner with friends. I remember when Debbie was born in Redwood City, CA. After Nancy went into the hospital in Redwood City I had to go to a supermarket to cash a check. We did not have insurance so we had to pay cash. It cost about $100. Debbie was such a delightful baby that it changed my life. It was so great to come home from work to be greeted by a smiling face that was so glad to see me. I decided this was what life was all about. Thank you Debbie for all the memories. Mom and Dad love you.

For the first time this year I watched a complete football game. I also watched the first half of the second game but got too tired so I headed to bed.

It appears that my snoring has decreased. It use to be that Nancy would have to wake me about 4 times each night to turn over. Last night was the first time in several weeks that she ask that I turn over. Why am I snoring less?

No comments: