Monday, January 24, 2011

Sunday January 23, 2011

I set two alarms so Nancy will be sure to get up. At 0555 both alarms go off. Nancy is being picked up at 0630. We were going to wait outside but it was -8⁰ this morning. After Nancy left I bundled up and took a 2.3 mile walk. My nose got really cold.

Because of the cut on my arm I cannot go swimming this morning. I am taking Missy and AJ out to breakfast. At 0800 we got in the Taurus and headed to the Cheri Inn. We all had a big breakfast. When we got home Missy was still tired so she took a short nap. They left about 1200. It was a cold but bright sunny day. It is what I call a perfect winter's day. I took another walk. This walk was 3.3 miles. After the walk I headed upstairs to watch the GB/CHI football game. If I fall asleep so be it. I did not fall asleep. It is now 1713 and I am typing my 913th blog. I have never thought I would last this long.

I am going downstairs to watch the rest of the ball game and then get ready for the game at 1800. I watched the second game. This is the most football I have watched all year. For dinner tonight I had a PB&J with a big onion slice. It was yummy.

Missy called around 1800 and said they made it without any problems. Nancy called and said that she had made it to Chicago. Ms P and I are doing well.

No comments: