Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tuesday January 25, 2011

Ms P and I got up at 0500 and went outside. The temperature was in the high twenties. I went back to bed and got up at 0700. I drove to the MAC today. Nancy had an early meeting with a vendor. After the MAC I stopped at the bank to make a deposit and then headed home. I parked the C2 and walked to the Kava House to enjoy my morning coffee and newspapers. Can they be called newspapers if they are read on a Kindle?

This morning I weighed myself and I came in at 160.9. This is the lightest I have been all year. I celebrated by buying a chocolate chip cookie at the Kava House. I did not get home until 1330. After a quick lunch I checked my email and then took a short nap. After the nap I walked to the post office to mail a package to AJ. When I got home I pulled out my duffle bag and started packing for our CA trip. The temperatures in Long Beach are suppose to be in the 70's all week. I can live with that.

Speaking of weather we now have 40' more daylight than in December. The lowest mean temperature, 22⁰, of the year has 7 more days. On Feb 2, the mean temperature rises to 23⁰. Spring is not far off.

Tonight the President gives his "State of the Union" address. My big concern is if the President will knock NCIS off the air. We got to watch NCIS. At 2100 we headed to bed. Nancy fell right asleep but I stayed up and watched the President. I gave the speech a B.

No comments: