Saturday, November 5, 2022

November 4, 2022

 Friday November 4, 2022

Blog time 1500 sitting in office.

You can tell it is Friday because I had trouble getting up at 0730.

The temperature was in mid 50s with 15 mph winds.  Nancy left first for her Friday swim at MVP.  I did the at home calisthenics before fixing oatmeal.  This morning I added blueberries to the oatmeal.

I thought the 15 mph wind would hinder my ride to the Y.  However, it was not a factor.

Today the Y had several total body workout classes.  They were well attended.   I did my pull/chin ups, sit-ups and walk.  I have knocked off doing pushups until a doctor looks at my shoulder. 

Nancy and I arrived at Panera at the same time.  We spent time drinking our coffee and talking.

We could not go home until after our house was shown to a prospective buyer.  Open house was from 1030 to 1130.

Left for home at noon.  Total bike miles today, 9.8. 

Kim today starting cleaning at noon.  She was done by 1600.  The house looks good. 

Spent time this afternoon trying to get the blind over the washer dryer to snap in place.  No luck.  Will try again tomorrow.

Spent time this afternoon in office paying bills.

For dinner tonight we ate at Brann’s.  Nancy had a chicken sandwich and I had a bowl of chili.  We rated the meal a C.  Bagger Dave’s is now our restaurant of choice.

Both Missy and Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  We gave a positive update.

Watched another episode of “Sinner” on Netflix this evening.  When checked Courtyard before turning in it was windy and mild.  High wind advisory will be in place for tomorrow.  Once again above average temps.


No comments: