Friday, November 18, 2022

November 17, 2022

Thursday November 17, 2022

Blog time 1200 sitting in Panera with Nancy by my side.

Up at exactly 0700.  It had snowed most of the night and was still snowing.  About 2” on ground.  No swim for Nancy today.

Calisthenics and oatmeal breakfast before driving to the Y.  After completing my Y routine I showered and dressed.

Called Nancy and told her I would stop at home and we would drive to Panera.  Kim had just started cleaning.

Panera was empty when we arrived.  Ordered our coffee and I bought 3 baguettes we could share.

Tonight our condo is being shown at 1700.  We have to leave at 1630.

We have reservations tonight for the Church’s “Over 60” get together.  With all the snow I think they might cancel.

At home Kim was just finishing. I spent about an hour shoveling snow.  Our Condo association’s plows had not yet arrived.  Needed a clean drive for the showing later.

Trinity Lutheran called and said the evening’s dinner was cancelled.  Probably a good idea because it has been snowing hard all day.

At 1630 Nancy and I left home.  We had dinner tonight at Shepard’s Grill.  I had a great burger and Nancy a bowl of pea soup.  Shepard’s was crowded and Nancy and I fit right in.  Most patrons were our age.

We got home at 1830.  The realtor asking for the showing did not show.  He/she could have called.

Tonight we watched the last episode of season 7 “Doc Martin”.

Missy FaceTimed this evening.  She just got back from her two day stay at a friends as her condo was being fumigated for termites.  She and AJ were busy putting all their food back in pantry.  It was hot in LA today.

It was still snowing when checked Courtyard before bed.  Snow continues at least through tomorrow.

No comments: