Thursday, November 3, 2022

November 2, 2022

  Wednesday November 2, 2022

Blog time 1030 at Panera 

Today is my easy Wednesday.  Slept in until 0730.  Temperature was in high 30s.  Will reach 60s this afternoon.

Nancy headed out for her Wednesday swim at MVP.  I did all calisthenics at home, 50%, today.  No Y.

Bundled up and headed to Macatawa Bank.  The bank opens at 0900 and I arrived at 0901.  Got money for Kim who cleans tomorrow.

No calls from our realtor.  Hope we can sell home in 2022.

At Panera ordered oatmeal and a bagel.  Read the Mi papers, Alpena and Detroit before finishing yesterday’s blog.

Left for home at noon.  Total bike miles today 10.2.

This afternoon, normal Wednesday activities.  Trash and laundry.  

Got a call this afternoon from realtor.  A showing is scheduled for tomorrow at 1030.  We immediately started getting the house ready.  

We have a blind covering our stacked washer and dryer.  While opening the blind I broke the chord.  I had to manually remove the blind.  Make a quick trip to Bed Bath and Beyond so see if I could get a replacement chord.  BBB does not sell blinds.  Also stopped at Home Depot.  No luck.

Nancy had a late afternoon PT session.  While she was gone I took a quick nap.  When Nancy returned we took a short walk.

For dinner tonight I had a Lean Cuisine Chicken Dinner.  Pretty Good.

Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  

Tonight we watched episode 1 of “Sinner” on Netflix.  We will watch 1 more episode  to see if we want to continue.

Missy also called and said she got a call from Fed Ex about the delivery time for box I sent her.

Checked Courtyard before bed.  Very bright half moon.  Temp in 50s.  Tomorrow will be a warm sunny day.


No comments: