Thursday, March 4, 2021

March 3, 2021

 Wednesday March 3, 2021

Blog time 1030 at Panera

Up this morning at 0700.  Today is my easy Wednesday.  I did my calisthenics, 50%, at home this morning.  

Nancy this morning got a coffee at Panera and then drove to Sugar Momma’s to get a sweet roll.  This afternoon at the Gardens she will give the roll to a Garden employee who celebrates her birthday.  She is 80.  

Being my easy Wednesday I had an oatmeal breakfast at Panera.  After breakfast and some reading I will drive to Meijer’s to get some supplies.  I think I am getting stale because I found nothing in the morning news that interested me.

At Meijer’s I picked up my nose spry prescription and purchased some supplies, wine, yogurt, fiber powder, loaf of sourdough bread and mini naans.

At home I started my Wednesday chores.  Laundry, trash and recyclables, filled up bird feeders and of course took a nap.

1600 I put out corn for deer.  With the Spring warmup I wonder when I should stop putting corn out.  Big problem us old guys worry about.

For dinner I had my normal Cheerios with sourdough toast.  

After watching the news we watched another episode of New Tricks.  This is my favorite show by far.

Missy FaceTimed this evening.  I think she is in the same rut Nancy and I are in.  It is called Cabin Fever.

It was very dark and cold when checked front yard at 2200.  Temp will drop to mid 20s tonight. 

No comments: