Sunday, March 14, 2021

March 13, 20221

 Saturday March 13, 2021

Blog time 1700 sitting in office

Up this morning at 0700.  The temperature was 22.  The sunrise today at 0654.  It will be an hour later tomorrow.  Bummer! I hate DST.

Nancy and I bundled up and walked the mile to Panera.  Many of the old Saturday morning crowd were back.

As soon as we got home Nancy started the laundry.  I drove to Meijer’s to purchase a bottle of Irish Whiskey.  We will take the bottle to Kathi Kothe.  Kathi is having a St Patrick’s Day dinner on Sunday.

Today is the 13th so every 13th day of the month I buy a Power Ball and Mega Millions lottery ticket.  Since I won a Jeep in 1956 on ticket #13 I always buy lottery tickets on the 13th.

Today I took a a 7 1/4 mile bike ride followed by a quick lunch.  After lunch I shaved face and head before showering.

Spent most of the afternoon reading.  At 1700 Nancy and I headed out to Sundance Grill.  

We were going to take the Escape.  However, we could not get in.  The Escape’s electrical system had just gone dead.  We were provided no key so we could not manually get in the car.  I looked online and electrical failures on Escapes are not uncommon.  Monday I will have to call Ford.

We drove the Fusion to Sundance Grill.  Nancy had egg rolls and I had a juicy burger.  Of course we had a drink before dinner.

No news tonight, instead we watched an episode of New Tricks.  Both Debbie and Missy FaceTimed this evening.  Everything ok.

Moved our clocks ahead before heading to bed. 

It was cold when checked the front yard at 2200.  Temperature will drop below freezing this evening.  Cold tomorrow morning but will warm up to mid 40s with sun later.  A typical late March day.

No comments: