Friday, March 19, 2021

March 18, 2021

 Thursday March 18, 2021

Blog time 1145 at Panera.

Up with the alarm at 0630.  Nancy has a 0715 class at MVP.  

I checked outside and it was raining and 33.  No bike today.

Did some calisthenics at home.  Breakfast and then took the Fusion to the Y.  

The Y was not busy.  I did some more calisthenics.  Got on the stationary bike and rode 4.5 miles or 20 minutes.  Finished with a 1/2 mile walk.  Showered and then headed to Panera.

At 1400 this afternoon I have an appointment to get my driver’ license renewed.  I have to appear in person because I am upgrading my license.  I need the upgrade to the new security license so I can get on planes.

Read today’s headlines and finished yesterday’s blog.  Weather, coronavirus and kids at the border dominates the news.  

At home had a quick lunch.  I arrived at the Sec of States early so I visited Dunham Sports next door.  Dunham is suppose to carry WigWam socks.  They had none.  I have been wearing WigWam’s rag wool socks for years and I need to replenish my stock.

I only had to wait several minutes before entering the Sec of States office.  I showed the clerk waiting on my Driver’s License and Passport.   I signed several papers and had my photo taken, paid my license fee and I was done.  Will get new license in the mail in a week.  

Also was able to get new plate tags for both the Escape and Fusion.  Truly one stop shopping.

On way home I stopped at Meijer’s.  Filled up the Fusion and picked up my MG pills from the Pharmacy.

Finished the afternoon with a short nap.  

For dinner Nancy fixed me a cod dinner she had purchased at Trader Joe’s.  Very tasty.  Also had corn, a salad and croissant.

We watched the news and then watched another episode of New Tricks on Prime.  Debbie FaceTimed us this evening.  Everything ok.

Missy and AJ are in Turkey. Checked and Turkey is 7 hours ahead of us so it was too late for us to send a message.

A beautiful crescent moon when checked front yard at 2200.  The high winds had finally died done.  Below freezing tomorrow morning but sunny.  


No comments: