Wednesday, March 3, 2021

March 2, 2021

 Tuesday March 2, 2021

Blog time 1040 at Panera

Boy! I slept in until 0730.  No Y today because I have a 1100 meeting with tax accountant.  I did all my calisthenics at home.

It was 15 this morning so too cold for a walk.  Nancy headed to Woodland Mall for her walk.  It should warm up to 40 by noon.

After calisthenics I shaved and showered.  Drove to Panera for coffee and bagel.  Started my morning reading and finished yesterday’s blog.  

President Biden keeps blowing his horn on progress made in the fight against coronavirus.  I really don’t think his administration had that much impact.  The momentum had been established and once started it just keeps rolling along.

Will the Dems get their trillion+ stimulus package approved?  Giant overkill!

Good grief the Woke crowd is attacking some USA classics such as “Grapes of Wrath”, “Tom Sawyer”, “Huck Finn” and now some of Dr Seuss’s early books.  These books were written in different time periods and reflect the period.  They should be used as a training guide.

After Panera I stopped at our Tax accountants office.  Met with the CPA who will be handling this year’s taxes.  Productive meeting.

At home I got on bike and took an 8.5 mile ride.  Great day for a ride.

Lunch and then headed down to office.  Cleaned up my in basket.

I did make a trip to our bank to get tax document out of lock box.  The document was needed by Accountant.  Later I walked the document over to his office, 0.25 miles.

This evening we had leftovers for dinner.  Leftovers are good.

After the news we watched an episode of The Queens Gambit.  

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed this evening.

It was clear and starting to get cold when checked the front yard at 2200.  

No comments: