Wednesday, March 24, 2021

March 23, 2021

 Tuesday March 23, 2021

Blog time 1130 at Panera

Slept in until 0715 today.   Temperature in 50s.  

Nancy is going for an outside walk at 0815.  Her group will walk around the Calvin campus.

I did all my calisthenics at home.  My Doctor has told be to back off the sit-ups and leg raises.  I am also backing off pull-ups because of a pulled muscle.  The calisthenics only take 40 minutes.  

Breakfast and then got on bike and pedaled to Panera.  Took a longer route today, 8+ miles.  

This and that:

Migrant surge is a big problem for President Biden.  

China finally being pressured by EU, Canada and US on Myghur minority mistreatment.

Sports Casters are having a ball talking about the collapse of Big Ten in NCAA BB.  UM men and women are still in.

Will I see in my lifetime legislatures whose members are moderate, reasonable and willing to compromise to get things done?  Only if I live to 100!

I recently purchased blue tint reading glasses.  The glasses are suppose to protect the eyes from screen glare.  They work.

At home quick shower and shave before lunch.  

Lunch and then drove to Scott Civil Engineering Company, SCECO, on Monroe Ave.  SCECO is switching cell phone provider from Sprint to Verizon.  I picked up two new Apple phones.   

Just in time because I have been dropping my iPhone lately. Cracked the screen. The reason for my dropping is that my hands are super slippery from using so much hand sanitizer and lotion.

I was told that switching my old phones data to my new phone would be painless.  It was.  I just followed the directions on my new phone.

Reprogramming my iWatch was another story.  I misread instructions.  Downloading the Verizon program took hours.  I would get up to check every hour.  Finally at 0200 I said the Hell with it. 

For dinner tonight we had a cheese/meat pasta dish with broccoli.  It was good.

Tonight we watched another episode of New Tricks.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched episode 11 of Capitani.  I sure hope episode 12 is the last in this series.

Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  She was feeling better today.  House breaking Violet is still a work in progress.

We have been receiving some great photos from Missy.  Istanbul looks like an interesting city.

It was raining when checked outside at 2200.  Temperature will remain in 50s all night.






No comments: