Saturday, February 20, 2021

February 19, 2021

 Friday February 19, 2021

Up at 0700.  Did chin-ups before breakfast.  Oatmeal with a banana was my breakfast.  It was sunny with temp in low 20s when drove to Y.

Nancy left at 0800 for Woodland Mall.  Her goal today is a 3 mile walk.

At Y I did calisthenics,  spent 20 minutes on stationary bike and walked a mile.  Showered before heading to Panera.

At Panera ordered coffee and plain bagel.  I did my usual morning reading.  The place was empty.

Got home about 1300.  Quick lunch and then headed to Bed Bath and Beyond.  I bought a light pillow to hold my iPad when sitting in my recliner in the den.

Also stopped at Office Depot.  I bought 3 hole punch, pack of paper, notebook and tabs for notebook.  I will put my tax forms in the notebook.

Talked to my sister Helen this afternoon.  She is having a diverticulitis attack.  Very painful.  I told her about the MI weather and that boosted her spirits because they are having 80 degree weather in AZ.

No nap or walk this afternoon.  For dinner tonight we drove to Culver’s.  I bought a cod sandwich.  I ate the sandwich at the kitchen table along with coleslaw.  

For Valentine’s Day I bought Nancy a DNA kit from Ancestry.  I am a real romantic.  Tonight Nancy filled out the paper work and provided a saliva sample.  I will mail the kit tomorrow morning.

Tonight we watched an episode of New Tricks on Prime.  I really like this show.

Tonight Missy and Debbie FaceTimed us.  Nancy talked to Missy and reported she is slowly recovering from her foot injury. Debbie is becoming very interest in her family history since she has gotten the results from her DNA test.

Light snow and 20 when checked the front yard.  Warm up starts this weekend.

No comments: