Monday, March 2, 2020

Sunday March 1, 2020

Weekend Update for WE 01Mar20

Blog time 1120 on Monday at Panera.

Good Grief, why do I wait so long to write my weekend update.  This one will be short because I can not remember what we did over the weekend.

Saturday February 29 or as some folk say it is Leap Day.
I had a Navy friend who has a Feb 29 birthday.  I tried to contact him thought Linked In but no luck.

Saturday morning was cold 26 but sunny.  Nancy and I walked to Panera.  I had coffee, oatmeal, and a bagel and Nancy only had a coffee.  Panera was nearly empty.  Folks we usually see must be in warmer climes.

The walk home from Panera was pleasant because we had the wind at our back.  Before She started Saturday chores Nancy spent time downloading the Panera app.  They have a new special.  For $9 a month you get a free coffee daily.  She finally got it to work.

I spent time downloading our last 1099 from Fidelity.  We now have all our income tax data.  I will take it to the tax preparer next week.

Before lunch I put out corn for deer.  Will have to buy a new bag next week.  This will be the last bag of the season.
Lunch and then a nap.  Fixed our apple snack.

Left home at 1730, picked up Sonya and headed to First Wok for dinner.  Sonya is our old neighbor.  We usually have one monthly Saturday evening meal with her.

First Wok was not crowded.  I had Sweet Sour Pork, Nancy had two egg rolls and Sonya had the Mongolian Beef.  Very good food and a nice quiet atmosphere.

FaceTimed Debbie this evening.  She was in bed with a bad cold.  We wished her well. 

It was mild when took Ms P out at 2200.  Speaking of Ms P she had a seizure about midnight.  She was getting a drink when it happened.  The seizures are becoming more frequent.

Sunday March 1, 2020

March came in like a lamb.  So will it go out like a lion.  Sunny with temperatures in 50s today.

Nancy was a little under the weather so I took a solo walk.  The Panera app worked because I did not have to pay for my coffee.

Trinity  Lutheran was crowded this morning.  Being the Lenten season the church has a lot of weekly activities.

Stopped at Meijer’s for supplies.  Gas today was $2.38.

Put out corn for deer and took a 1.5 mile walk before Lunch.  Spent time reading today’s GRP and yesterday’s WSJ.  Not much I want to comment on.

At 1530 we left home and headed to the Moleski’s.  Picked up Linda and Tom and drove to Flo’s on Post Road.  

Flo’s is a nice neighborhood style bar.  I had a small pizza and the rest had sandwiches.  The food is good at Flo’s.

This evening we watched 60 Minutes (not very good) and then switched to Acorn to watch the last episode of Jack Irish.  


Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched Bordertown.  Very mild when took Ms P out at 2200.

No comments: