Thursday, March 19, 2020

Wednesday March 18, 2020

Wednesday March 18, 2020
Blog time 1445 on Thursday sitting in office

I got up first this morning at 0550 and took Ms P out.  Temperature was below freezing.  Went back to bed and slept until 0700.

Today is my easy Wednesday. I usually eat breakfast at a restaurant but with all the restaurants closed I had oatmeal w/banana, toast and peanut butter at home.

The Gardens is also closed so Nancy does not have to work.  We are slowly adjusting to staying at home.

I did reduced calisthenics at home before going on a 7 mile bike ride.  Noted a lot of walkers but few bikers.

Took a quick shower before making a quick run to Panera for coffee.  We can walk in to Panera to buy our coffee but just cannot sit down.

Lunch and then Nancy and I headed to Meijer’s.  I bought some tonic water and Nancy looked for sanitary wipes with no luck.

Rest of afternoon activities:

Laundry

Trash and recyclables 

Nap

Apple snack.

For dinner tonight we had cereal.  I also had several slices of Irish Soda Bread.  

We settled down in the den to watch the news and Jeopardy before switching to Apple TV.  Lately the TV in the den keep cutting out for 20 seconds.  It is frustrating.  

When watching TV in living room the TV does not cut out.  We called Direct TV and their solution did not help.  We have no problems when watching Apple TV.

At 2000 I turned off our cable box and watched Acorn using only Apple TV.  It appeared that with the cable box disconnected the picture was much sharper.  

We watched a new show on Acorn whose name escapes me.  We both liked it.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched a show filmed in Iceland.  Good show.

Below freezing when took Ms P out at 2200.  Warmup and rain starting tomorrow afternoon.  Looks like I can get my bike ride in.


No comments: