Sunday, March 15, 2020

Friday March 13, 2020

Friday March 13, 2020

Yes Friday the 13th, I must buy a lottery ticket.

Blog time 1045 at Panera

Nancy went out at 0600 and said the temperature was in mid 30s but it was very windy.  Too windy to ride my bike.  Wind speed was 25 mph.  I agreed.

After a quick breakfast I drove Nancy to MVP.  Dropped her off and headed to the Y.

The Y was nearly empty.  I did my calisthenics, rode the stationary bike and walked before showering.

Drove back to MVP in time to pick Nancy up.  We headed home.  Kim was cleaning when we arrived home.  Dropped Nancy off at home and headed to Panera for a bowl of oatmeal and coffee.  Finished yesterday’s blog and read some news.

This afternoon Nancy has Book Club.  I will drive her.  While she is at BC I will look for a car.

Left Panera at 1100.  Nancy and I left for Book Club at 1130.  

I made a quick stop at Fox Ford to look over their used car selection.  They did have a Ford Taurus that was identical to our old one.  Will show it to Nancy.  

Stopped at Meijer’s.  Bought lottery tickets and filled the Escape up.  Gas was $2.04.

At home had a quick lunch before picking Nancy up.  She led the book discussion today and said it went well. 

On our way home we stopped at Kingmas.  Bought cheese and coleslaw.  

This afternoon I took a nap then fixed an apple snack.  Finished the afternoon with a walk.

For dinner Nancy fixed me a corned beef sandwich.  I also had coleslaw.  

We watched some show on Acorn before turning in.  

Debbie did FaceTime us this evening to see how we were doing.  Debbie thinks we are not taking the Coronavirus seriously.  She is probably right.


No comments: