Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Monday March 16, 2020

 Monday March 16, 2020

Blog time Tuesday March 17, 1730 sitting in office

We are slowing adjusting to the new order.  Both MVP and the Y are closed.  Nancy took Ms P out at 0600.  She then got in the Escape and headed to Meijer’s.  She was looking for disinfectant wipes.  Meijer’s was out so she stopped at Walmart and they were also out.

This morning I did all my Calisthenics at home.  Then had breakfast.  This morning I fixed oatmeal with a banana and  toast with peanut butter.  We bought microwaveable oatmeal.  It comes in a single packet.  The oatmeal was good.  No more expensive oatmeal at Panera.

This morning I biked to Panera via my short 5 mile route.  The temperature was in mid 20s.  I pedaled by the Y and the parking lot was empty.  At Panera I had coffee and a baguette.  The place was empty.

Finished yesterday’s blog and read the news.  At 1100 Panera announced that at 1500 today they are closing the seating area.  The drive thru and delivery service are still available.  Bummer!

Got home at 1300.  Quick lunch and then I spent time in office looking for used cars at CarMax.  Also downloaded cars.com and searched for cars available in the area.

Last week when Nancy and I visited CarMax we saw that they had several late model Escapes available.  However, I checked further today and found the Escapes had the small engine.  I like the larger engine we have on our Escape.  Continued my search and found several 2018 Fusions sedans with large engines and all the safety features on our Escape.  I think we may purchase a Fusion.

Also this afternoon;

Put out corn for deer.

Nap

Fixed apple snack

Took a mile walk.

We had a light dinner and our after dinner snacks before settling down for some TV.  Debbie FaceTimed us this evening to see how we are doing.  She thinks because of our age that we are prime targets for the Coronavirus.


This evening we watched a show on Acorn.  It was not very good.  Took Ms P out at 2200 and the temperature was a mild 36.

No comments: