Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Tuesday March 10, 2020

Tuesday March 10, 2020

Blog time 0800 sitting in waiting room at Metro Health

The alarm goes off at 0505.  Get up and dressed before having a quick breakfast.  We left at 0600 for Metro.  Made a quick stop at Panera for a coffee to take with me.

Pitch black and misting on our drive to Metro.  Nancy signed in and at exactly 0700 she was called in for her test.  The two tests took less than an hour.  The Cardiologist will call our GP with the results within 24 hours.

On way home bought Nancy a coffee at Panera.  I then headed to the Y.  Calisthenics, stationary bike and mile walk before showering.

As I was leaving the Y I got a call from Ada Bike saying my  Cannondale bike was ready. I drove to Ada and picked it up.  I am now ready for the biking season.

At home Nancy was in basement spending time on her computer.  I joined her for some reading.

Activities this afternoon;

Lunch
Nap
Corn for deer
Apple snack

Five mile bike ride on Cannondale. The sun came out just before my bike ride.  Clear skies and mild temps perfect for bike ride.

Nancy prepared a pot roast in the crock pot for dinner.  Also rice, peas and Irish soda bread.  Great meal.

Watched NCIS this evening.  I slept through most of the show.  

Nancy to bed and I started watching Babylon Berlin when Missy FaceTimed me.  I gave her an update on her mom’s condition which I said was good.  Missy told me about an article dealing with her business making sports clothing for women with modest tastes.  Nancy had read the article but I had not.  I put it on my to do list.  We talked about how the Coronavirus is dominating the news.  Also how disappointed on our choices for President.  Two old men.

Just before turning the TV off I heard that Biden has easily won the Michigan primary.

Light rain when took Ms P out at 2200.  


No comments: