Thursday, February 6, 2020

Wednesday February 5, 2020

Wednesday February 5, 2020

Blog time 1015 at Panera

Today is my easy Wednesday.  It was a cold 21 when Nancy headed out.  Wind chill 15.  Too cold to ride bike.

Nancy left at 0715.  This afternoon she is working at the Gardens.

I left home at 0800 and walked to Panera.  Had a bowl of oatmeal and bagel with peanut butter.  Finished yesterday’s blog before reading news.  

This and that:

Most folks are surprised that Pete Buttigieg was leading in the screwed up Iowa caucuses.  The screwed up Democrat constructed election app has many folks wondering if they can’t develop a simple app how can the run the Country?

The bad manners of both parties during the State of the Union address makes folks wonder can these clowns run the country?

More folks are deciding on renting instead of buying.

Walked home from Panera in bright sun.  As always sun is good.
As soon as I got home I ran errands.  

Stopped at Macatawa Bank because I thought my CD was coming due.  I was mistaken the CD was for 17 months not 12 as I thought.  It will expire in July.

Bought a 35# bag of corn at Chow Hound.

At ACE Hardware bought a tube of super duper glue.  I have to glue several pegs into our antique wood clothes hanger.

This afternoon:

Nancy left at 1230 for her shift at the Gardens.

I took our trash and recyclables.  Also took down the Christmas lights on the deck.

Lunch

Load of laundry

Took a nap

Nancy got home early from the Gardens.  Not many visitors today.

Fixed our apple snack.

Looked outside just before dinner and three deer were eating the corn.

Light dinner, after dinner snack, news/Jeopardy before switching to Acorn.  We watched an Australian crime show.

Light dusting of snow when I took Ms P out at 2200.




No comments: