Thursday, February 13, 2020

Wednesday February 12, 2020

Wednesday February 12, 2020

Blog time 1020 sitting in Starbucks at Woodland Mall

Breakfast Club Wednesday:  up with alarm at 0515.  Dressed and took Ms P out.  Temps in mid 20s.

Stopped at Panera to get a coffee to take with me on my drive downtown.  It was dark so I had to wear my nighttime driving glasses.  They work great.  

Parked car and walked around the block.  A lot of construction downtown.  Noted many construction workers heading to work.  Starting time must be 0700.  All this construction activity is good for the economy.

Only 25 folks at BC.  Today’s speaker was from Legal Aid.  She gave a very good talk.

This and that:

Bernie Sanders wins New Hampshire with Mayor Pete a close 2nd followed by Senator Klobuchar.

Are Senator Warren and former VP Biden day’s numbered?

Today is President Lincoln’s birthday.  He was born in 1809.  Lincoln saved the nation.  Lincoln was the best.

After BC I drove to Woodland Mall.  I walked for 30 minutes before buying a coffee and bagel at Starbucks.  I need a full length tan trench coat so I plan stopping at Von Maur and Macy’s to see if they have any.

After finishing my coffee and yesterday’s blog I visited several stores.  No luck finding a trench coat.

This afternoon Nancy is working at the Garden’s.  I got home just as she was leaving.  

This afternoon activities included:

Lunch

Laundry

Gathered up trash and took to curb

Put out corn for deer

Short nap

Fixed our apple snack as soon as Nancy got home.

Took 30 minute walk.

Drove to Meijer’s to pick up prescription.  The copay for my nose drops increased from $25 to $37.50.  Also bought bagel chips, Pinconning cheese, and Motrin.
Light dinner followed by cheese/cracker/pill snack.  

Watched news and Jeopardy before switching to Endeavour on Prime.  Not their best show.

We are under a winter storm advisory but no snow when I took Ms P out at 2200. Cold spell starts tomorrow.





No comments: